India Covid-19 Updates: The corona in the country is expanding like water under the mat. Corona cases are increasing day by day. Covid-19 Massively reduced cases and deaths after the third wave
India Covid-19 Updates: The corona in the country is expanding like water under the mat. Corona cases are increasing day by day. Concerns have been raised that the number of cases and deaths has dropped sharply since the Covid-19 Third Wave. However, the number of corona (Covid-19) cases has increased slightly in the last 24 hours. 3,688 cases were reported on Friday. In addition, 50 people died due to the corona Pandemic yesterday. To this end, the Central Medical Health Department released the Health Bulletin on Saturday morning. Currently 18,684 (0.04 per cent) cases are active in the country. At present, the daily positivity rate is 0.74 per cent, the Center said.
Details of corona cases registered so far in the country ..
- The total number of cases in the country has reached 4,30,75,864.
- The death toll in the country has risen to 5,23,803 since Corona.
- 2,755 people recovered from the corona yesterday.
- Together they numbered 4,25,33,377.
- Currently the recovery rate in the country is 98.74 per cent.
- 188,89,90,935 vaccine doses have been distributed across the country so far.
- 22,58,059 people were vaccinated yesterday.
𝗙𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗛https: //t.co/wQJRqmz6Xf pic.twitter.com/dVXgg6qkLC
– Ministry of Health (MoHFW_INDIA) April 30, 2022
- 4,96,640 corona diagnostic tests were performed across the country yesterday.
- So far, the Center has conducted tests worth Rs 83.74 crore.
Click here for more national news
Also Read: Crime News: Durmargudi is cruel .. he raped his wife for not bringing dowry .. after that
Bank Holidays in May 2022: Bank Holidays in the month of May .. How many days are ..