Food Poison: The incident in which a young woman died due to food poisoning shocked everyone. A 16-year-old girl died after eating shawarma and 18 others fell seriously ill. This shocking incident …
Food Poison: The incident in which a young woman died due to food poisoning shocked everyone. A 16-year-old girl died after eating shawarma and 18 others fell seriously ill. The shocking incident took place in Kerala. Going into details .. Some students in Kanhangad ate shawarma at a local bakery. Everyone who ate shawarma was sick. The students were rushed to a hospital. A 16-year-old teenage girl named Devananda died while undergoing treatment.
The incident caused a stir locally. The rest are currently receiving treatment. The ailing students were suffering from fever and diarrhea, officials said. The district medical officer said that there was no danger to life and their health was stable. Avy Randas said. Officers who entered the field registered a case against the shop and seized it.
Meanwhile, Kerala Health Minister Veena George, who took the incident seriously, directed an inquiry into the incident and a report to be submitted. He said quality treatment should be provided to others who are ill. Authorities believe the cause was food poisoning. Ordered to investigate.
Click for more crime news.
Also Read: Dining Out: The bill to eat out for fun ‘Varrina? Doing so ‘No tension
The father who chopped the children to death with an ax .. is cruel in alcohol intoxication
Aunty dance: Aunty Mazaka! Aunty who got excited with Mandini Chindestu Nagini Dance ..