The term carbon footprint refers to the amount of greenhouse gases emitted directly or indirectly by a person, product, company or organization. There are government environmental policies that are generated constantly to keep the lung of the environment and improve the socio-productive network. Depending on the type of activity that measures the carbon footprint, can distinguish three types of carbon footprint: company carbon, product carbon and personal carbon.
It is possible to calculate it through traditional applications and calculations so the concept helps us measure in a simplified way the Emissions of greenhouse gases of human activities.
In it business world It is an increasingly well-known term, which also has national and European regulation. The application of solar panelsthe aerotechnics technology compensates part of those damages.
And daily, with rroutines that correct our bad habits, repeated ancestrally, we can make a great contribution to the cause. With actions like these:
- Use cleaning or beauty products that are labeled “eco-firendly”
- Take baths with a fighter, not in bathtubs since they save an average of 7000 liters for each one.
- Separate garbage into organic, plastic, glass and PET
- Use pesticides for garden plants that are from natural domestic preparations.
- Avoid buying bottled water when circulating daily, better use glass and refillable ones.